Thursday, June 20, 2019

2019 Audiobook Challenge -- I'm half way in!

Audiobook Challenge 2019


It's time for the mid-point check-in on the Audiobook Challenge, 2019. I've listened to a bunch of audio books, but here's the thing... I don't remember how I challenged myself.  Here were the choices: 

Achievement Levels

  • Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
  • Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
  • Stenographer (can listen while multitasking) 10-15
  • Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
  • Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
  • My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+
  • Marathoner (Look Ma No Hands) 50+

To date this year, I have read fourteen books with my ears:

Alt Truths by Alec Birri
Bridge to Burn by Rachel Amphlett
Shadow by Maureen A. Miller
As You Wish by Cary Elwes
The Shadow Writer by Eliza Maxwell
Winter Frost by Lauren Carr
Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
The Handsome Man's Deluxe Cafe by Alexander McCall Smith
When the Men Were Gone by Marjorie Herrera Lewis

I wish I had time to add the covers and make my post purdy, but alas, I don't right now. I am feeling pretty smitten that I got this post done and before the deadline! Positive sign that I'm getting my bookish life back on track.

With fourteen audio books under my belt, that puts me on track to either be a Binge Listener or a My Precious... I think I'm going for My Precious! Who knows? Maybe I'll be a Marathoner! That would be fun since Lord knows my day of that status involving my running shoes is long gone. 

Thanks to Caffeinated Reviewer and Hot Listens for hosting!













No comments:

Post a Comment